THEOLOGY PROPER, CHRISTOLOGY AND PNEUMATOLOGY
GOD—FATHER, SON, SPIRIT
Prepare for the second lesson.
Read chapter 3 in the Reader.
Read the passages for days 6-10:
- Day 6: Exodus 15:11-18
- Day 7: John 1:1-4; Hebrews 2:14-15
- Day 8: Psalm 90:1-17
- Day 9: Psalm 139:1-12
- Day 10: Psalm 139:13-24
Suggestion: try doing a lectio divina for at least one reading this week.Bring three questions for discussion.
[Instructions are in the Reader, pg 3.]
You might like to get a head start on your devotional notebook:
- Write a short description of the doctrine.
- Define/Explain important terms.
- Choose meaningful passages to include.
- Write some questions to help readers think about the doctrine (hint: you might also use these for your three questions).
- Write a prayer/praise responding to the doctrine.